- Position: E-learning Project Officer/Digital Platform Coordinator
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Abuja
Reverton.Net Ltd is a top information technology company in Nigeria with several years of project implementation. We provide timely business information solutions to those who need it most. Our capacities involve web design & hosting, software development, wireless technology, enterprise networking solutions, enterprise management, integration security technology, business intelligence, strategic delivery capabilities and a host of other ICT related services. We also provide strategic business Trainings in mobile data collection, data analysis, and open data concept. To us motivation is a key component in our trainings and we firmly ground our trainings on this principle.
The E-learning Program Manager/Digital Platforms Coordinator is responsible to create meaningful online learning opportunities for beneficiaries. The position is responsible to oversee the development of new learning content as well as coordinating online course deliver with existing e-learning contents providers and registered students. The position will also contribute to the design and maintenance of all digital and networking platforms. The position reports to the Chief Technology Officer
- In collaboration with technical project manager and external stakeholders, guide the development of learner-centered instructional materials that apply state-of-art adult learning theory.
- Oversee the technical development and maintenance of the learning and networking platform.
- Support coordination across program objectives as well as with the e-learning contents providers to ensure quality delivery of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)-style courses.
- Develop and implement systems to track training activity and report on course attendance and completion.
- Perform training needs analysis and conduct post-training surveys.
- Actively keep abreast of developments in learning and networking technologies and propose innovative solutions that meet youth and leaders’ learning needs.
- BSc in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Education, Internet of Things or any related discipline.
- Minimum of three (1) years’ experience in e-learning/knowledge management and digital platform maintenance.
- Knowledge of regional or international best practices in MOOC technologies and models
- Web design, graphic design, video editing and other technical skills are strongly preferred
- Familiarity with social media tools, blogging and content management systems required
- Fluency in English required; knowledge of major languages in Nigeria a plus
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, time management, written and oral communication skills required
- Practical problem-solving skills, initiative and resourcefulness in performing varied and multiple tasks under pressure required
- Knowledge and experience in education, distance learning and youth engagement highly desired
To apply, please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “E-learning Project Officer/Digital Platforms Coordinator” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.